Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Juice Box Cosies

Hey all!

I recently started being in charge of crafts for the children during the moms circle at church, so I thought I'd share my kids crafts too

Our first craft was Juice Box Cosies


I started with the small Foam Sheets  ( about 6" by 9").   Cut in half the long way


 Then cut it at about 7 1/2 inches through both strips.  This will make 2 juice box cosies.


 Take the small piece and put hot glue on half of one end




 Then put that half over the edge of the long piece as shown below.



 Put the juice box in the cosie (so you can get the dimentions right) and fold the edges up like below.




 Put glue across the front of the bottom piece.





 and wrap the front around the juice box.  Then flip it over and o the same thing across the back







 Then run a strip of glue up the back seam and your done!




 TA DA!! 


For the craft with the kids I took a bunch of random shapes and let the kids make their own Juice box monsters for Halloween!  They had a blast :-)

Check back for more fun kids crafts



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment