Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Running Play List (between 160 and 180 bpm)

OK, I mentioned I was going to try to post my running playlist.  I use Spotify Premium so I don't have ads, and you can download for offline play and I just shuffle this before each run so its always a little different.  So some of these songs are slower and some are faster, but either way its a running tempo, if you're SUPER into running, some of these are probably too slow for you, but if you've got short legs (like me), the slow ones are a light jog and the faster ones are at a pretty good clip, just take shorter steps. :-)

Irreplaceable - Beyonce
Umbrella - Rihanna, Jay-Z
Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters
The Boys are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy
Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette (2015 remastered version)
Bye Bye Bye - *Nsync
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Helpless - OBC of Hamilton
Farmer Refuted- OBC of Hamilton
Roar - Katy Perry
Firework - Katy Perry
Shake It Off (Radio Edit)- Shara Caldwell and the LA exchange (T Swift doesn't allow her songs on spotify)
Chandelier - Sia
Everlong - Foo Fighters
The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Holiday (Live) - Green Day
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Jump- Rihanna
Under my Umbrella - Incubus
Breakin' Up - Gwen Stefani
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic- The Police
Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
Wonderwall (remastered) - Oasis
Story of a Lonley Guy - Blink 182
Give me One Good Reason - Blink 182

No comments:

Post a Comment