Sunday, September 6, 2015

21 Day Faux - Instructions


So I've had a few people ask how I did my 21 Day faux.  Its very simple.  The first round I did, i just did the diet, then in the second round I added the exercise.  It made it easier for the transition for me.  Going from totally sedentary and eating whatever i wanted to a healthy diet and daily exercise.


This chart is how you figure out which meal plan you should be on.  If you're not going to start working out  skip the calorie burn additional calories and go from there.



calorie level



 For example I started this at 190 so multiplied times 11 is 2090. 2090 minus 750 is 1340.  So, looking at the next chart I'm in the lowest diet group. 







Thats all it takes! 

After that its just filling up those containers through the day.  If you choose not to get the containers below is the list of the measurements for each color.  You simply have to find your way of keeping track. Some people write notes, some people use magnets. I use glass stones that i keep in a jar on my shelf, an switch them from one jar to the other as i use them for the day.










 21 day fix cheat sheet | 21 Day Fix container cheat sheet for my challengers when they make ...


 I have one of these printed out and on my fridge as a quick reference guide. Its mostly correct.  The banana listed in fruit is not to be measured in the container, its 1/2 a banana as a serving, but otherwise i haven't really run into anything that breaks these rules.  I mean don't deep fry everything and expect to lose weigh, you've got to work for it, but you can do it!







 I believe in you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment