Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Failure

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to updating this, I started doing the 21 Day fix last month, but I was tired of doing daily posts, so I tried doing just a weekly post... well you can see how well that worked.... About 10 days in i realized i hadn't posted at all and my motivation totally just plopped out.  I didn't start eating like i used to, but i wasn't trying very hard.  I would sneak fruit roll ups and i ate ALOT of peanut butter, with apples, but still way more than the teaspoon i'm supposed to have on the plan.  I was still working out, but my diet wasn't great.  I'm still making progress.  As of yesterday I'm officially down 40 Pounds!  Woo Hoo.  I'm back to it for real today. but I'm going to put that in a separate post


No comments:

Post a Comment