Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Fix Day 1

I'm back in it!  Last month didn't work well (see my previous post) but I'm still down 40 pounds overall!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Today I'm not working out (I have a dentist appointment and i don't want my kiddos in childcare that long

Breakfast was a fried egg and 2 strips of turkey bacon (cut in half thats why it looks like 4)  and a grilled tomato.




I have a dental school appointment today so I've put dinner in the crock pot.  Its one onion, one carrot, 4 radishes, 5 garlic cloves, and some split peas with 2 bone in thighs (they're cheaper than breasts) I put it in the crock pot for about 8 hours on low.


 In the mean time lunch was a diced up tomato, a diced up pickle and greens tossed with a can of Tuna (and some pickle juice for dressing)


Here's dinner all cooked .  The chicken was a little dry (and the peas completely dissipated)  but for not having to cook with a couple of clingy babys after a dental appointment it was pretty darn good.  For measuring i just measured out one green container of the cooked veggies and all the drippings I wanted (i only added about half a cup of water to the crock pot), so all the liquid is from the chicken an veggies, so i count is as included in the calorie count :-) 

Dessert/post dinner snack was an apple with some peanut butter... i know its way more than I'm supposed to have on the plan, but I didn't use any blue containers and its natural, so i'm counting it as a "fat". I was raised seeing it as a protein and am having a hard time switching it in my mind.

I'm still kindof hungry so I may have a banana half or something later, but we'll see :-)

Thanks for reading and keeping me accountable


No comments:

Post a Comment