Saturday, July 11, 2015

21 Day Faus- Day 12

 
Out of town and doing well!  Had Oatmeal with fruit - diced strawberries, peaches, and mango (1 yellow one purple) and scrambled eggs  (about 2) so one red container.

 
 

We're going to go to the county fair today, so its going to be a tough day to resist temptation today.  Plus my in-laws have stocked the house with doughnuts, cookies, and soda for the kids and its super tempting... so here's hoping this weekend doesn't totally throw me off.

OK so cheat meal... I tried not to be too bad, I didn't buy the fried oreos (my favorite) and as close as they had to something healthy was the walking taco (I tried to not eat too much of the chips and sour cream.  Then my MIL bought the extra large bucket of fried vegetables.  I ate mostly the pickles they had the best breading to veggie ratio (the squash was basically a chip, but the broccoli and cauliflower really weren't bad)





For dinner I had a big salad dressed just with lemon juice and a small serving of each salmon and chicken with a side of green beans without the butter :-) delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment