Thursday, July 2, 2015

21 Day Faux - Day 3

So this is now officially the longest I've ever stayed on a diet (I'm not very good at resisting temptation) and I'm sill doing well, though I never realized how addicted to sugar I had been/am  I keep drifting towards the candy/ice cream/ chips that the rest of my family is eating.  But I've stuck with it so far and here's Day 3s journey

For breakfast I had 1 red container of cottage cheese and a Kiwi so 1 purple




For lunch I made a turkey sandwich. I used Whole grain bread so 1 yellow, ( know it probably counts as 2 but I needed 2 pieces to make a sandwich and I still want some grains with my soup tonight)  3 slices of turkey and 1 hard boiled egg so 1 red and 1 cup of veggies (salad greens, cucumber, tomato and a little onion)  Really was quite delicious. I'm going to go easy on the grains with dinner, cause I know Ive already had quite a few, but I still want some.



I had an orange container of sunflower seeds for a snack, but I didn't take a picture. 

And I've got chickpeas on the stove so I should be able to have hummus for a snack in a little bit with my last cup of veggies.

For dinner I made soup.  I used one one chicken thigh and 1 cup of chicken broth (i counted that as 1 red container) and 1 cup of veggies (onion, carrots, mushroom, and celery) with 1 blue container of shredded cheese



leaves me with one red and one blue along with my hummus and veg to eat still... may wind up with a deficit today
My hummus wound up almost spicy from the amount of garlic i put in, may have to make more to cut it down, or sautee it or something, its a bit much.


Thank you for keeping me accountable

No comments:

Post a Comment