Wednesday, July 15, 2015

21 Day Faux - day 13

Still visiting my in laws and my MIL continues to not hear that I'm on a diet and would love to help prep meals so I can make it more diet friendly, but I'm making do
 
For breakfast we had biscuits and gravy... oy, my favorite so I just had one, watered down the gravy significantly so I could use way less and not miss out on the flavor. I added a fried egg and threw some greens in there too
 
 


To make up for my biscuit and in preparation of the drive home I decided to skip the bread at lunch so Its  just turkey wrapped around cheese and veggies with a squeeze of lemon.
 
 
Well we didn't stop for lunch on the way home, I did grab a cup of coffee (which I don't usually like) but it was speedways and I put some of the powedered chocolate in it (I know its not approved on the fix, but on the faux... CHOCOLATE :-) ) It was amazing and I made it all the way home with no mcdonalds.  Plus now i'm dreaming of our road trip next weekend so i can have another :-)
 
 
Anyways
 
For dinner I made burgers and grilled veggies. there is a cup of veggies and herbs on my burger and the grilled veggies have nothing on them (and grilled carrots are an EXCELENT substitute for potato wedges.  I will be making them again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment