Monday, July 6, 2015

21 Day Faux - Day 5th and 6th

Well I'm posting this on the 6th because on the 4th (day 5) we were headed to an out of state wedding and on the 5th we had a family picnic at my moms house So i'm catching up with this diet diary.


For Breakfast on the fourth I did a scramble wrap.  1 Cup of veggies, two eggs and 1 blue container of cheese wrapped up in a tortilla.  Was pretty fantastic



When we got back from our neighborhood 4th bike parade i wasn't very hungry so i had a nectarine before we hit the road, then about halfway to cincinatti me and the hubs both got hungry so we got some Mcdonalds.  the standard cheeseburger is only about 300 calories so i went with thath.

Cincinnati is really hard to drive in btw. especially when you're used to a grid system city like Indy.  The Cinci roads made NO sence to me.  The architecture was pretty and the boat ride was awesome (our friend got married on one of the paddle boats)


It was a carbalicious dinner so i totally didn't follow the rules, I also ate a mini cupcake for dessert, but i ate it before i rememberd to take a picture :-)

I also drank about 3 glasses of wine, so ... yea not a good diet night, but back onto the wagon I went the next day... kindof.



On the 5th I had a bagel and schmear for breakfast, I was kindof hung over from the wine, and I needed carbs. it wasn't whole grain, but it was small and i only had half.  Then i had a doughnut at church and a soda, cause i was exhausted and I don't like coffee

 I was so tired i don't remember eating lunch, so i don't know if i did or what it was.  I took a nap, i think that was my lunch (or the doughnut from church had me full still)


For dinner i had a very large salad and a hot dog (no bun) and i topped my salad with salsa, so i didn't even use any dressing :-)




But i was bad for dessert again, my aunt brought over a DQ ice cream cake (my favorite) to celebrate my cousin being home on leave from the marines.  I also made a sorbet to share with bananas kiwis and ground cherries

Thank you for keeping me accountable even though its not been stelar diet days.

No comments:

Post a Comment