Thursday, July 9, 2015

21 Day Faux - Day 10

So I'm almost halfway through this little adventure of eating better and I feel like its going well. I'm not doing the workout portion, so I don't know if i'm actually  losing anything, but I feel better, and I'm coming off of my (apparently) rather severe sugar addiction.
 
 
For breakfast today I had cottage cheese with cucumber (one red and half of a green)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For lunch I did a scramble with veggies and 2 eggs and a tortilla
 


 
 
For  dinner, we were trying to use up some leftovers, as we were headed out of town, so I did a 1 and a half containers of greens and veggies  with one red of chicken plus a half green container of cole slaw ( I also counted it as both my teaspoon and my dressing)


It was actually really good mixed in, but I wasn't sure so I had it on the side to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment