Wednesday, July 8, 2015

21 Day Faux - Day 9

 Still going, which is a minor miracle for me.  I don't know if I'm actually losing anything, but i feel better and less tired all the time.  I like this better eating, its pretty nice. 

Breakfast- Same as yesterday, rolled oats with strawberries, bananas and lemon, Still amazing :-) (though the coffee cup was too small, I couldn't get things stirred properly)



Lunch is leftovers from last nights dinner - 1 green container of greens and salsa, 1 red of beef and some extra cilantro.  I left out the rice and beans so i could have rice with dinner.




Dinner was brown rice (1 yellow) and mixed veggies (broccoli, peppers and onions) and ground beef (red) mixed with the asian dressing (orange)  was pretty good, see the second picture, even my 18 month old liked it, but not from her plate, it had to be from daddy's bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment