Friday, July 3, 2015

21 Day Faux - Day 4

Its going suprisingly well for me.  Yesterday was the first day I didn't sneek a little piece of chocolate or a bite of ice cream.  I think spreading the fruit out and having a stronger flavored fruit like nectarines is better for me.  Today we started the day at the Farmer's Market and had breakfast there.  It was so good i forgot to take a picture. 

I'm counting it as One Green and One Red  I tried to get about a cup of veggies, and they briefly sautee them with 2 farm fresh eggs and serve it in a berry box :-) its delicious.

I picked up a bunch of veggies and fun snacks for this week so the eating should be good

For lunch I enjoyed a few of my new veggies in my wrap. 

Its one wg tortilla, with a small spread of hummus, 3 pieces of turkey and 1 c of veggies (kale/spinach salad mix, sunflower sprouts, basil, tomato, and cucumber)

Dinner was AWESOME I tell you.  I made brown rice which takes for freaking EVER and some chicken thighs and stir fried some veggies (carrots, broccoli, onion, peppers, and sunflower sprouts) in a little sesame oil.  Mixed it in with some of the 21 day fix asian dressing and OMG. And it was SOO filling, I couldn't eat it all, so I'll have some of the leftovers as a snack. 

So I counted this as 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, and 1 spoon.

Once again, thank you for keeping me accountable, I never realized how addicted to sugar I had been. I mean i quit soda a couple months ago, but i used to eat a nutrigrain for breakfast every day and snack on cookies and home made ice cream or biscuits and junk food.  I still feel like i'm going through a little withdrawl, but its getting to the point that fruit will satisfy my cravings... kindof.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow when me and my hubby are attending a wedding :-)  there should be a dessert of some kind, hopefully cake and i'm going to ENJOY it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment