Monday, July 6, 2015

21 Day Faux - Day 7

OK, now I'm really back on the wagon.

For breakfast this morning, I made rolled oats with lots of cinnamon and a diced up apple, was pretty good.


For lunch I had a large salad (2 green containers) with diced up turkey sandwich meat and lots of herbs from the garden (with a very small drizzle of ranch dressing, it needed some sort of lubricant)




Dinner was delicious, but not 100 percent on plan. The only thing off plan really was the bun.  It was a very lean burger (nothing pooled ontop when it cooked) with 1 cup of veggies (mostly tomatoes and greens, with a little bit of onion) Instead of mayo I used mashed up avocado and a swirl of mustard.  Once I put the sandwich together i realized how much bigger the patty was than the bread, so i broke off the extra burger to counter the fact that i don't really know how lean the meat what and the fact that i was eating the bun too.

Was still plenty filling, and i'll use that leftover beef tomorrow in a salad



Was nice to eat some junk food while at the wedding, but i know its better for me to stick with it. and I've never come back to a diet after a bad day like that before, so hopefully this will work for me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment