Monday, August 10, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 10

I did the Cardio Fix today and I definitely am getting stronger, probably why my weight is plateauing, but that's ok. I'm only checking my weight because a friend of mine started a biggest loser club and the prize money would be fairly significant (to me, not really to anyone not on assistance).   

The kids slept in again, so once again I didn't eat breakfast.  I  didn't want to drink my coffee with vegetables, so I just had some chicken and fully intended to go back and eat a salad before dinner, but completely forgot


 For dinner I tried sweet potato chips. Sweet potato sliced very thin and brushed with coconut oil then baked at 375 for 15 mins. probably could have used more time on some , the thicker ones were still floppy and the dark brown parts tasted the best, so maybe less oil.  The chicken is just sauteed in coconut oil.  Though, word to the wise Coconut oil does NOT keep things from sticking to the pan, in fact it might make it worse.  Won't do that again



1 Red, 1 Yellow


As I was working out and thinking thought my day again. I realized I hadn't had a single vegetable or a single piece of fruit, so I concocted this smoothie thing.  I don't have a juicer, which probably would have made it better.  I used 1 Green of Kale.  1/2 a Banana and 1 purple of Blue berries and 1 Red of Yogurt.  Its a fine flavor, just texturally a little weird. I don't know if its the Kale or the Yogurt (I'm not a big yogurt person, especially low fat yogurt, high fat is so much creamier, and I can't afford Greek)
1 Green, 2 Purple, 1 Red
Once again thank you for keeping me accountable.  Tomorrow is going to be a naughty day (at least a naughty lunch) We're going to the State Fair and I'm getting a Fried Oreo! Its HEAVEN and I only get them once a year. And the fair closes before this round of Fix is done, so I'm going to cheat and I'm going to LOVE it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment