Thursday, August 6, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 6

My kids and I slept in today, so I didn't eat breakfast today (we woke up about 2 hours before lunch).  It was awesome.  Sweet Pea was the first to wake up, and I don't remember the last time that happened, so it was a wonderful morning.  I finally was not too sore to try another tape, and it was significantly better.  I did the Upper Body Fix and it was going well... until my disk stopped working. I tried it in two machines and cleaned it even though it looked spotless.  So I guess there's something corrupted on my copy. I may have to contact beach body about that and see if I can get a replacement, but it got all the way through the first half of the second set, so I just rewound and redid the first half and did my own cool down.  So I feel pretty good about that.  I like that chick.  She's very motivating without being condescending.  She even points out how the people behind her (the already fit ones) will modify in the middle so that people who feel the need to don't feel like they're failing.


On to food!


For lunch I had a salad with tomatoes, carrots, greens and broccoli.  Dressed with Mustard and lemon and 2 hard boiled eggs





1 Green and 1 Red
Dinner was super awesome and totally legal spaghetti.  I used ground beef (its not the low fat content stuff, but after I cook it I rinse it really well and switch it to a different skillet, I cook the rest of my families with the high fat still there, cause its good flavor and they're all skinny) diced tomatoes. tomato sauce, onions, garlic, diced peppers and kale.  I don't know why tomato sauce counts as a fruit and diced tomatoes count as a vegetable, but hey, I'm not a big fruit person, so I'll let it slide.


1 Green, 1 Purple, 1 Yellow
I didn't take a picture, But I had another serving of the Fruit sorbet that I made earlier in the week as desert after my work out.

Thanks again for keeping me accountable.

I'm planing on doing a "best recipes" that I've discovered/created for the fix after this round. I plan on doing craft and overall 21 rule/tips in my off days and focus on my food diary and keeping myself going while in the fix at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment