Wednesday, August 19, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 19

Well I reached one goal today, sort of.  I swam my goal distance today, not all in one go, but 500 meters.  Now I just gotta stop stopping between laps and lengths. I didn't do a fitness class or tape.  I had an opportunity come up where I needed a head-shot really quick, so I used my pre choir time to shoot some head-shots with Hubby. So it was either stay out in the garage to work out after I got home, cause its bedtime for the kids, or go to the gym after choir. So i went to the gym and walked for 5 mins on the treadmill, but i forgot my headphones at home, so that was really really dull. so i went and swam laps for almost half an hour.  I kept it varied enough so it worked multiple muscle groups.

Anyways onto food.

Breakfast was coffee and berry oatmeal.  when I cooked the oatmeal I put half of the fruit in it while it was cooking which gave the oats good flavor and then put the rest of the fruit on top, was quite delish.
1 Yellow, 1 Purple
 Lunch was a salad with turkey dressed with lemon juice.

1.5 Green and 1 Red
 Dinner was roasted chicken thighs and carrots.  I browned the top of the chicken in a skillet while i cut the carrots into circles.  Then i layed the carrots in the pan around the chicken after turning, and put the whole pan in the oven for about 20 mins.  They tasted sweet and awesome.

After my work out I had a bowl of cottage cheese. I didn't take a picture, You've seen my cottage cheese before, I put lots of pepper on it, otherwise its just a bowl of cottage cheese.

Thanks for reading and keeping me accountable.


No comments:

Post a Comment