Wednesday, August 12, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 12

 Today felt good.  I didn't have coffee this morning, so I was a little snippy with Monkey today (especially when he found the bin from the shredder and decided to decorate the parlor). I did the Total Body Cardio Fix today (which has no right to be the first video on the disks, it is by far the hardest of the videos) and I think I might be able to walk tomorrow :-) but only time will tell

For breakfast today I had a half a banana and some tea that I made and promptly forgot to drink.

Lunch was a salad with avocado/herb dressing.  I smushed up 1/4 of an avocado with about a tsp of oil and some fresh herbs from my garden.  It didn't make a really runny dressing, but I could toss the salad through it and got a pretty good flavor from it.

1 Green 1 Blue


 Dinner was the last of our very freezer burnt burgers. I'm glad we're done with them.  They were getting bad, but I can't throw them out, so we toughed it out. I had one 4 oz burger with 1 Green of veggies and a side of sweet potato chips, I'm still mastering how to make them, but they're pretty good, but not quite as easy as the Kale chips.

1 Green 2 Yellow 1 Red
For dessert I had the last serving of the Fruit Puree Sorbet that I made last week (I think).  Its good :-) Tastes like ice cream, but is just fruit.


Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable.  If you have any questions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment