Tuesday, August 11, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 11

Today was State Fair Day so on top of my normal exercise I probably walked 2 miles, then I did the Dirty 30 video and to compensate/punish myself for my bad eating today I did the first half of the Ab fix. I was going to do the whole thing until she said repeat... Uh uh.  I was barely getting there the first time. So I'll try again another time, but I'm definitely getting stronger.  I didn't have to modify on half of the warmup and on half the moves and I'm about to have to switch up to using soup cans for weights (I use baby food jars right now, its what I have and its free)

 I didn't have a great food day. I started with some coffee before the fair. And on the way to the fair I got accused of being Hangry, so when we stopped for more sunscreen I picked this up.  It was the healthiest thing in the CVS that looked even remotely edible.




Lunch at the fair was Chicken Tenders and French Fries.  We all shared this, because Monkey would eat the french fries and Sweet Pea will eat the chicken.



These are the reason I go to the fair. Ambrosia of the Gods!  Deep Fried Oreos :-) If  you've never had them before, TRY THEM.  They're awesome.



Dinner had to be at least a little healthy, so it was 2 Green containers of veggies, 1 red container of Chicken and 1 cup of chicken broth



Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment