Sunday, August 9, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 8

 I didn't ACTUALLY work out today, at least I didn't use the videos.  We have been building a patio by hand and I counted that as my excercise today.

Last Night I also cheated, kindof.  I was hungry and it was the middle of the night (so not sure which day should take the points).  But i had one yellow container of whole wheat crackers with a little cheese, tomato and basil. It totally worked from keeping me from having some ice cream (which is what i really wanted.

 for breakfast I had oatmeal with blueberries


1 Yellow, 1 Purple
 for lunch I had a big salad with Turkey deli meat with mustard and lemon juice for dressing (sounds weird, but its pretty good, kinda zingy)



1 Green, 1 Red, Mustard and Lemon
 The dark portion in this picture is what we mixed today. Hubby did more work than me, but I still did lots.  We also went swimming with the kiddos, and durring adult swim I got to swim some laps too.

Dinner was phoned in because we were exhausted, the chicken is grocery store rotiserie (breast) and cut in half is almost exactly the size of the red container.  and the veggies are cucumber slices Ifrom the farmers market this morning) and Garden fresh tomatoes and Garden fresh basil topped with ground pepper



1 Green, 1 Red

Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment