Friday, August 21, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 21

Woo Hoo!  Round 2 is Done. This round I'm down 2 inches and 10 pounds. Which puts me at a total 21 day fix loss of 20 pounds and 8 inches I think.  (Also total weight lost from my heaviest-non pregnant weight is 37 pounds!) I feel so much stronger and healthier.  Apparently I've been living dehydrated.  I've never been a sweat-er before. Even when I was doing marching band and drum line in high school. But this past week especially I've been just dripping when I'm done working out. 

Today I went to the gym again.  I'm going to use it while I've got it.  I did a STRIKE class again.  Its really fun.  I tried using the weighted gloves today, and that was a bad idea. Had to take them off as soon as we started using the bar. It was just too much too soon.  I've got to start working on my cardio more. I got accepted for an audition at a theater that I never thought I'd have a shot at, but they're rehearsal schedule is CRAZY, so I've GOT to get my cardio working better, just in case. I doubt I'll get it, but you never know



I just realized I never changed the settings on the camera back after taking my head shots yesterday, so today's pictures are kind of blurry.

Breakfast was berry oatmeal

1 Yellow, 1 Purple
Lunch was an awesome chicken wrap, with Hummus, basil, spinnach and tomato with Kale Chips on the side.

1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Blue

1 Green, 1 Spoon
 Tonight was nacho night, but I don't get chips so I did a Taco salad-y thing.  with greens, sauteed onions and peppers, lean beef, tomatoes and cheesy chips  (literally just cheese baked into a chip they're AWESOME.
1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue

1 Blue container makes 5 Cheesey chips
Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable durring this journey. I know its not always fascinating, but accountability is part of the process. Over the next few days I plan on putting together some compilations of my favorite recipes. As well as a more detailed list of how I did the 21 Day Faux without having all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment