Sunday, August 2, 2015

21 Day Fix -Round 2- Day 2

Ow Ow OWWW.  Oh my goodness I HURT. I can barely do my stairs today, hopefully I'm less sore tomorrow, so I won't have to coerce my sweet pea to walk down the stairs her self because I can't carry her.  Since I can barely move my legs I decided to do the Yoga Fix today... I needed the stretching badly, and it really did help (so did the Aleve).  I LOVE the Yoga Fix.  If I could get the time I would do that every morning.  I may have to see if I can train my children to do something else for half an hour because that was great. 

On to Food!


Breakfast this morning was the same as yesterday... Oatmeal with banana, cinnamon and lemon and a glass of tea with lemon and stevia.  Its really growing on me, I used to hate tea (oatmeal too) but they're both growing on me.  I guess I'm turning into a grown up finally.



Lunch was leftovers of last nights frittata (recipe can be found here) and added some cheese to it (fritattas dry out as leftovers, so some cheese makes it super awesome again!



While my still sick Monkey took a nap at the same time as Sweet Pea again Hubby and I got to watch a movie. Hubby loves to snack during movies, so I whipped up some kale chips so I could crunch away too.  Kale chips are super easy.  Cut or rip kale leaves into large bite size pieces (they shrink a little as they cook) but make sure to remove all of the stems, they're bitter and don't crisp up.  Toss in 1 tsp oil and seasonings of your choice.  I use garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.  Its hard to over season them, so go crazy.  Then lay them out in a thin layer on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake (400 about 10 minutes, watch  carefully they go from awesome to charcoal in less than a minute)


Hubby was in charge of dinner tonight so he chose taco bell.  I go the chicken fresco burrito, pretty good, but not as filling as I would have liked.



 For dessert I made a fruit sorbet.  1 banana and 2 cups of diced fruit (strawberries, bluberries and a nectarine) frozen into the blender with probabaly half a cup of water









Topped with 21 Day Fix LEGAL Magic Shell (one yellow treat swap for chocolate chips microwaved with 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil)



Pretty tasty if I say so myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment