Tuesday, August 18, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 18

 I'm starting to get sore from all this exercising, but I TOUGHED it out. I went and did LifeBarre... which I won't do again. I mean it was fine, and my shoulders are super sore tonight, but it wasn't as fun as yesterdays.  I'm not sure if i'll be able to go tomorrow. I've got choir tomorrow night and there weren't many classes during the day, but I'll check the schedule again.


I did really well with my food today.  Breakfast was half a banana and coffee as usual.

I worked out in the morning, so lunch was my recovery meal.  It was a Tuna Salad.  1 Green container of spinach, tomatoes, and carrots.  Topped with the leftover tuna steak from last week.  Dressing was a little sesame oil, mustard and lemon juice with a small sprinkle of stevia.
1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Orange

 I was hungry after lunch for something a little savory, so I had some sunflower seeds


1 Orange

Dinner was a Kick But quesadilla.  I used a whole wheat tortilla, One blue container of Cheese and 1 Red container of Chicken breast seasoned with home made taco seasoning. with Cilantro too. Toasted on my griddle.

I also had a chocolate Shakeology with the rest of my banana in it, I forgot to take a picture.

Thank you for Reading and keeping me accountable!


No comments:

Post a Comment