Monday, August 17, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 17

 I now understand how people can become addicted to exercise. I'm having so much fun and getting healthier.  I went to the gym with a free trial again and did Strike! It was awesome.  Battle based. It was punching and kicking and using a weighted quarter staff (well actually a little shorter, but thats the feel). I swam a couple laps and sat in the hot tub for cool down, because there wasn't really much of a cool down in this class.  I'm loving the gym, but I'm not sure if I love it enough to pay that much for it. I've got a lead on a cheaper gym with child care, but I'm going to use out this trial membership, because I LOVE free stuff!

I didn't eat super great again today.  I ran some errands with my mom and she took me and the minions out for lunch (this was the first restaurant lunch were i didn't have to physically chase them around the restaurant so it was good!)  I got a Pick 2 luch with the Tai shrimp salad with the dressing on the side and the chicken tortilla soup.  i used the smallest drizzle of dressing and picked all the salsa off the top of the soup (it had jalapenos in it) and Then I had to put some sour cream in the soup because it was just too spicy.


1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 orange, 1 spoon

Dinner was spaghetti (at Monkey's request)  I used 1 green container of diced and crushed tomatoes and 1/2 a green container of sauteed mushrooms, onion, bell peppers and carrots.  I also had a 1/2 green container spinach salad with lemon


1.5 Green, 1 Yellow

1/2 Green
After working out I had some yogurt with fruit. I took 1 purple container of blueberries and strawberries and heated them on the stove until they were soft enough to mash. Then added half a banana and mashed it all up.  I poured all of that over one red container of low fat yogurt and stirred it in. It was a BIG portion, but tasted yummy :-)


      
1 Red, 2 Purple
 Thanks for reading and keeping me accountable!













No comments:

Post a Comment