Monday, August 10, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 9

 Today was not a great day Diet wise- check my dinner for details.  I have a weakness for free food and this played into that. It wasn't too bad, but the cookie after dinner was definetly not approved, nor was the probably 2 tablespoons of butter I ate.

Anyways.  I did the Pilates Fix today for workout, I didn't realize that would be such an Ab workout, but I'm slowly getting better and stronger.  I had someone comment on my weight loss without them being one of the many people I ha talked to about the 21 day fix program (she's very skinny and fit and we don't talk super often), so that felt good. 

On To Food.

Breakfast today was Apple slices with peanut butter and a Latte (espresso with 1 tsp of stevia and 2 tbsp skim milk whipped as much as it could be)













Lunch was a lovely salad, with 1 Green container of greens and 1 Green of diced veggies and 1 Red of diced up rotisserie chicken.

 


My mom invited me and my family over for snow crab (it was on sale) and it was AMAZING I had 3 clusters of legs, which are probably fine on the diet, but the butter i dipped them in was probably not good.  I also had a salad and a corn cob.

oh yea and two of these bad boys


Yummy

Back on the wagon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment