Friday, August 7, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 7

Today I tried doing the exercise in the middle of the day as opposed to at night, both my kiddos were running around on their own so I threw on the lower body fix (risky with as sore as my legs were after the Full Body Fix) and Monkey tried to do the warmup, and Sweet Pea decided she just had to snuggle durring the cool down, but otherwise it went pretty well.


 Sweet Pea got sick last night, which makes her extra snuggly, so breakfast had to be fixable with one hand and eatable with one hand, so I had cottage cheese with pepper


1 Red

 Lunch was a cinnamon oatmeal apple. 1 apple with the core scooped out and discarded, then a little more flesh scooped out and eaten to make room for the oatmeal.  Then i put 1/4 cup of oatmeal into the apple with some cinnamon and a drizzle of honey. Then fill the apple with water and put it in the toaster oven for 20 mins at 375
1 Purple, 1 Yellow

 Dinner was a basil burger.  We have these cheap 4oz burgers that are about to go bad, so we had them tonight.  I only used half a bun so it was 1 yellow instead of two.  1 serving of veggies and 1 serving of cheese.


1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Green

I could have thrown mustard on, but decided to use Basil instead.  Was pretty good. 


Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment