Thursday, August 13, 2015

21 Day Fix- Round 2 - Day 13


 ROAR!! I officially love this program. Today was a good day I went full beast mode durring work out.  I was doing the upper body fix with soup cans as my heavy weight and baby food jars as my light weight (because I'm too broke to buy real weights) and the copy of the DVD that I have is corrupted the last 8 minutes of the upper body fix, so I just rewind to do the seccond time through Round 2 and then instead of doing my own cool down I did the Yoga Fix workout.  BOOM I feel like a BOSS.  I mean Yesterday I did the hardest video in the series and didn't wind up super sore like I did last time, at least nothing more than my baseline sore that I've gotten used to.


Food wise I did pretty good today too

I Started today with a cup of coffee with Hubby.  Sweet pea woke up before Hubbys alarm, so we got to have coffee together before he left for work.  I LOVE my new coffee maker.  Its a Macchinetta and it makes espresso.  Mixed with 1 tsp of stevia and 2 TBS milk makes a fine cappuccino.  I'm working my way down there, I throw in 3 chocolate chips to help cut a little of the bitter that IS coffee, but thats down from a full teaspoon, so I'm well on my way to being a full grown up. I didn't take a picture of the coffee, because we don't have cappuccino cups, so it just looks like a half full coffee cup, because it is.


For breakfast I had about 1/2 a banana (or whatever part was left when Monkey decided he was done with it) and tossed in 1 tsp of Peanut butter, 1 Red container of Yogurt, 2 blueberries and about half a strawberry (pulled out of a fruit salad I have, I didn't just choose to use half a strawberry) and Whizzed it up with my immersion blender.  It was pretty tasty.  I usually have a textural issue with low or non fat  yogurt, but whizzed with the banana it was a non issue.



Lunch was going to ba an avocado turkey wrap, but my avocado went bad :-( so I used my last 4 pieces of turkey and 2 spoonfuls of cottage cheese as my protein source and 1 cup of veggies in a tortilla (yes mine are 8 inches not 6, but I can't find the 6 on wic approved wheat tortillas and 6 inchers are hard to make quesadillas out of)



I realized after I set my plate that I was having 3 carbs tonight not 2, but decided Oh well, I've missed carbs lots of other days, so I had a glass of wine with dinner (an a champage flute holds 4 oz of wine, just FYI)  Dinner was sauteed chicken with cajun seasoning blend with broccoli and brown rice that was cooked in chicken stock.  It gives it some really great flavor, and I make my own stock so I know its low sodium and I skim the fat off before its stored, so its just chicken and water.




After working out I was HUNGRY.  So I had another portion of Cottage Cheese.

I'm going to have to take the minions out for a grocery run tomorrow because I'm out of Greens, and Cottage Cheese, and Turkey and fruit and bananas.... All I have left is fruit salad and sunflower seeds....

Thanks for reading and Keeping me accountable!


No comments:

Post a Comment