Monday, August 3, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2- Day 3

 Oy, I'm still super sore, even with rubbing tennis balls all over my thighs and my wonderful Hubby massaging last night, I can still barely come down the stairs. So for exercise today, instead of doing any of the workout tapes that came with the 21 Day Fix kit, I went to my neighborhood pool and swam some laps, many of which with a leg float, because its my thighs that are BURNING with every step.  I swam for just over half an hour resting between each length, and stretching my legs while I was resting, my goal is to actually DO the videos, but right now I can barely do stairs.

My Monkey's fever finally broke today, still dealing with a little bit of the grumpies on his part, but hopefully we're out of the woods on that.

I forgot to eat breakfast today, I never used to, so its sometimes hard for me to remember.  I got all the way down to the couch before I remembered and didn't feel like going back up the stairs to get some breakfast.

So Lunch was a great salad.

1 Green of Greens, 1 Green of veggies, 1 red of diced turkey slices, 1 Blue of Avocado and 1 slice lemon
All Assembled
 Snack today was a Red container of cottage cheese

5 drops of hot sauce and lots of pepper give it a different flavor than usual.
 For dinner I made one of my kids favorites, Mexi Rice. but I did it with my portion seperated so it could still be to diet portions.  I didn't have anything extra or different, just the ratios were different.


1 Yellow of mixed Beans and Corn
One Yellow of cooked rice or the equivalent dry to make 1 yellow container

1 Green container of tomatoes, onions and green chillies.
My portion is in the back pan. I added some cilantro and taco seasoning
 My portion
When it was cooked I added 1 Blue container of Cheese. It made a HUGE ammount
The rest of my family added more cheese and some corn chips to their portions



 For dessert I had another portion of yesterdays sorbet (1 purple containers worth)  So I feel pretty good about today!

Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable







No comments:

Post a Comment