Saturday, August 1, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2!

Hello Everyone!  I had such success with the 21 Day Faux I did last month, a friend of my mothers (who is a 21DF coach) gifted me an extra set of containers with the booklet and dvd she had lying around, so now I can do the fix for real! Ho boy, lets give it a go, I don't have the fact that I'm making it up to cheat (and cheat I did, I didn't post it because I was embarased, but I had a small treat a couple times a week last time and I STILL lost weight, and I didn't even work out)  But I promise this time I will post everything.  I didn't include the cheats incase I didn't actually lose anything... I didn't want to think I'd cheated enough to kill the diet.


Anyhoo... My plan is to do the fix starting on the first of every month.  Most of the food based holidays are near the end of the month (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc) and the beginning of the month tends to be less food heavy (even my birthday is on the 22nd, so I'll get to celebrate at the end of this cycle)

I'm also looking into setting my blog up better, I've been doing a lot of browsing on Triathlon websites (one of my eventual goals is to do a tri) and realized that my blog looks kind of like all of our myspace pages used to back in the day... so out with the business card matching scheme and maybe something a little more professional looking

Onto todays eating plan

 Whoo hoo, check out my OFFICIAL CONTAINERS :-)

Breakfast was oatmeal, 1/2 a banana mashed up with cinamon and lemon with a glass of tea with a little lemon and 1/2 tsp of honey and 1/2 tsp of stevia, and I think I'm just going to switch over to the stevia for next time.



Lunch in my Containers !!


1 green containers with tomato and mixed greens.  1 red full of tuna drizzled with a little mustard and 3 drops of hot sauce (canned in water, drained).  Blue with avocado,  The lid of the green container has my herbs (parsley, dill, and chive from my garden) and the flowers are a chive flower and a dill flower with some lemon.  To drink I had water and the rest of my tea from breakfast. My monkey developed a fever last night and was space heating my bed until his meds kicked in, so I was up fairly late reading, and took a nap right after breakfast and didn't get to finish my tea.

All assembled (sorry for the potato quality, I use my camera phone and its not that great of a camera, but I can't afford to invest in a better camera)

After lunch my sick monkey crashed out at the same time as sweet pea so my hubbins stayed with the unconscious lumps and I did the total body cardio fix in our bonus room... OMG.  I did modified almost the whole time and I couldn't quite keep up.  But the chickie is good. I usually hate workout tapes because  there all like "this is how you breathe ok, let me walk you through it again, ok now lets add blinking. Now try it from the top... now breathe, now blink ok heres where it gets tricky, lets breathe and blink at the same time... now just a little harder paint the Mona Lisa while riding a unicycle... now breathe... now blink ... now breathe... now blink... now go outside and lift your car".... Lets just say I don't usually connect...

But this chick is pretty good. Was hard, and I didn't realize how out of shape I really was... but I can do this.  For my kids I can do this.  I don't want to be the first one done playing anymore.  I always sit down first.  I want my kids to decide when we're done playing... not my lack of energy.


Dinner was pretty awesome I didn't want to have to make two frittatas, so I just scaled up the 21DF ratios and voila! Family sized fix meal.

I used 4 cups of veggies (peas, carrots, onions, and greens) 2 cups of diced potato (saute all in 2 tsp of oil) add 8 scrambled eggs and stir until egg is starting to set on the bottom then Bake at 425 for 20 mins

Each 21DF portion is 1/4 of the pan and is 1 red, 1 green, and 1 yellow.
Isn't she beautiful!

One 21 Day Fix portion


For dessert I tried to have a nectarine, but it had a weird stone fruit disease so I tossed it out and just had some extra water before bed.

Thanks for reading and following along on my journey to be a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment