Friday, August 14, 2015

21 Day Fix- Round 2 - Day 14

 I'm feeling so much stronger now its really incredible.  I don't miss soda, which is kind of a big deal for me.   I don't eat crap anymore. I haven't even cheated on a cookie recently.  I feel better. I feel stronger. I feel great.

Tonight I did the lower body fix again.  Its pretty awesome.  Its amazing how Autumn seems to know right when you're drooping on form or getting close to exhaustion and addresses that even though this video was recorded who knows how long ago.

Food today was great

Breakfast was a cappuccino and an apple sliced with peanut butter melted with coconut oil and drizzled over the top, it was pretty good but next time I will use less coconut oil, but it was still good


Lunch was sauteed veggies with rice leftover from last night and 2 eggs that were sunny side up, but popped as I was pulling them out of the pan, but it was still delicious


1 Red, 1.5 Green, 1 Yellow
 Dinner was roasted potato wedges and roasted Chicken legs (i know legs aren't on the plan specifically but they're so cheap so I ate it anyway.  I used mustard instead of ketchup for my wedges, it was pretty good.
1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Green
 My friend Patti (who gave me the 21 Day kit free) stopped by with a Shakeology cup and some Shakeology samples until I get listed as a coach and can get some people buying their Shakeology through me.  If you're interested PLEASE let me know I can get you signed up for 21 Day Fix or Any beachbody program.  You can also sign up as a "discount member" where you get your shakeology cheaper if you agree to be a coach, you don't have to actually coach anyone to get the discount (which I believe is $30 off your Shakeology)


1 Red

Thank you for reading and keeping me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment