Thursday, August 20, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 20

I was a bad girl today, food wise at least.  We went back to the fair today (we had free tickets) so I got a lot more walking in, but I also ate some junk food. I also did the Full Body Cardio Fix workout video tonight.


Breakfast was half a banana with coffee, I made fruit oatmeal with some leftover fruit salad, and it was weird.  I don't know if the salad had some weird fruit in it before i got it as leftovers, but it tasted seedy.  Like big chunks of grit. So I had to toss it out and have a banana.


Lunch was good, my Aunt brought me some leftover chicken she wasn't going to eat (she doesn't eat dark meat) so I made a lovely wrap with some hummus, 1 Green container of spinnach and tomatoes, 1 Red of diced chicken and mustard.



1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Red


Dinner was supposed to be soup, but the rice sucked up 4 times the moisture they were supposed to, so it wound up as an immeasurable casserole. Its rice, chicken stock and split peas which wound up entirely unmeasureable on plan because the 1 cup of rice sucked up 4 cups of broth... it should have only used half of that. oh well. I threw cheese on because I knew we were going to the fair and i needed to keep my energy up.




At the Fair I had 3 fried oreos and about 5 spoon fulls of Ice cream.  I've done worse, but its still not great.

Tomorrow morning at the gym where i have my trial membership is another one of my favorite classes so far, so I think I'm going to drag my kids there in the morning

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment