Saturday, August 15, 2015

21 Day Fix - Round 2 - Day 15

I feel like my whole outlook on life has gotten more positive in the past few weeks.  I don't know if its the eating better, or the exercise. But all in all I feel a little more hopeful.  Even though our finances are in the toilet. I feel like it will all be ok eventually.  We'll get it figured out.

Today I did the Pilates Fix and I can tell I'm getting much stronger. Its amazing how much improvement thee has been in just 15 days.  My mom has been discussing getting a gym membership for me for my birthday (since my neighborhood pool closes on labor day and I enjoy lap swimming) So I've got a free trial to Lifetime fitness and I'll probably do some of the classes there instead of the workout tapes at home.  I mean its Free and its something different :-) always good to change things up.

I've pulled out our good camera so my food pictures will probably be getting better (hopefully at least). But I'm still not going to take a picture when its just fruit. Like for breakfast I had half a banana and a cup of coffee... no need for a picture of that, you know what it looks like

Lunch was a turkey wrap. 1 Tortilla, 3 large slices of turkey, 1 Green container of veggies and some mustard

Isn't it pretty!  1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green

For a snack before I went touring some Gyms I had an apple... I didn't take a picture.  Everyone knows what an apple looks like.  If your curious it was a Fuji apple.


 Fate smiled on me at the grocery store this week when I found a Tuna Steak on Manager special.  Tuna steak is one of my most favorite foods in the world (cooked rare or even "black and blue" of course)  Since it was a little on the aged side (hence the managers special discount) I did wind up throwing it back in the pan for a couple more mins to take some of the "lake" flavor out of it.

The side dish was 1 Green container of diced mushrooms, beet greens and onion mixed with some leftover brown rice from last week.  I seasoned the Tuna with ginger and pepper, and it could have used more ginger, but i didn't want to risk over gingering.  It wasn't as good as the Benihanna one (which I'm going to get later this month in celebration of my birthday :-) ) but it was WAY better than Canned tuna



1.5 Red, 1 yellow, 1 Green

Post workout snack was awesome.  I made a Shakeology Mug Cake Recipe Here.  It has a couple things not on the ingredients list, and it was a little spongey-er than I would normally like (and I'd put the peanut butter on top, not pressed down under the surface)  It could have used frosting, but make an excellent dessert, that I almost couldn't finish myself.

   
1.5 Red 1 Spoon

Anyways.  Thanks for reading and keeping me accountable!




No comments:

Post a Comment